Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Elvis is crying, Marilyn's sad

UPDATE: Check out the alternate demo version of Lana's "Lolita" below my collage - I, seriously, think I just died.

What is this I'm hearing about Lana--I mean Grant--possibly ditching her Del Rey persona? It never really bothered me much whether Lana was some manufactured product or not; and I still don't know what the truth is, but I don't really give a hoot. However, if it is true, then all I can say is that I am really, really, really enjoying the final product - don't be dirty. I'm still a BIG fan of Lana and everything she is made of - yeah, its hollywood sadcore baby--she's certainly my kind of pop and I am completely CAPTIVATED. So if the day I have to say bye-bye to Del Rey comes--as in there won't be another record for Lana, I hope that won't be the last of Grant and her team (which I'm pretty sure it won't be - they can't just abandon their adoring fans like that, right?). I would HATE to see Lana depart though - maybe I'll put together a Lana shrine (yeah) in remembrance of her? Hmmm.


meadham kirchoff wall, pasadena roses, youtube sign, exposed

Lana, you make me the happiest girl in the whole USA.

2 comments:

  1. I love her. She has this amazing thing about her that makes her unique, and give her that presence. Love your blog much xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool! Definitely captures that vintage, Hollywood glamour feel of LDR :)

    ReplyDelete