Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Flower me pretty

This cute, cashier guy (with a pompadour) at H&M was wearing this particular shirt when I saw him - I totally dug the damn shirt and surely thought it was "vintage"; but I soon found out it was actually from Urban Outfitters when I took some random trip there and spotted it on the mannequin - you fooled me. That being said, I couldn't help but feel stoked about it because I thought this was my chance to own the (totally) awesome shirt til' I took a peak at the price tag--it was $78 - uh yeah, holy guacamole. I'm sure I could find a similar one at a thrift store for like, I don't know, about 80% cheaper; but I still, kinda want this UO's one because its conveniently there and I'm way too lazy to look elsewhere - damn them, that's probably what they wanted. I rarely find anything that I want this badly so I may end up buying it--maybe. However, I'll look around and keep my eyes peeled to see if I can actually score one like it before I give in and cough up $78. I haven't shopped for myself for the longest time ever - you should take a look at my closet; I literally have like 5 pieces of clothing. Trust me when I say I really don't invest much time and effort into my personal style - bad, right?


obey meadowlark shirt

Anyways, the shirt totally reminds me of those mid-late sixties/early seventies-esque floral prints (that you would see on bedsheets, plates and wallpapers)--which I am a complete SUCKER for--Miuccia used in her spring 2012 menswear, along with the women's resort 2012, collection - I freaking love it, you already know.





the madonna inn and prada resort 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment